Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach, Feta, and Pine Nuts
This is an easy and flavorful weeknight meal that takes about 25 minutes to put together. Treat yourself to an elegant-looking yet simple dish that combines the fantastic flavors of feta cheese, slightly bitter spinach, and toasted pine nuts with moist chicken breasts. The recipe is for one person, but you can easily double the ingredients to make it for two.
To read more about the recipe and to watch a how-to video, visit Ashley's blog, Practical Cooking For One.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, plus more to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Flour, for dusting
Calories Per Serving789
Folate equivalent (total)158µg39%