- 5 egg whites
- a pinch of salt
- 130 gr. butter
- 175 gr. flour
- 100gr. chocolate flakes
- 200 gr chocolate with oranges (bitter 70% cocoa)
- 1 large orange (Bio) juice and peel
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 baking powder knife tip
Method of preparation
Melt the butter, melt the chocolate in it, then add the orange juice and peel, vanilla, mix, then add the chocolate flakes and mix again.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then mix with the sugar until they become shiny. Add the chocolate cream in three tranches, mix further, then add a tablespoon with a tablespoon of sour cream, and finally the flour and baking powder.
Wallpaper a rectangular baking tray with parchment paper (I had a 40/28 one that was a little too big), so if you want the blackberry to come out taller, choose a smaller and narrower tray.
Bake the cake for a maximum of 20 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test (don't let it dry too long)
If you liked our recipe "Blackberry with orange and chocolate flakes" don't forget to review it.Comments (36)
Blackberry With Salted Caramel Sauce
2. Mix 180g butter and half of the chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until melted and the composition is creamy. Add 125g of sugar. Bring to the boil and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes. Add the egg and half of the vanilla. Sift the flour and cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated. Add the remaining chocolate and mix.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray, smoothing the surface. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Mix the sour cream, sea salt and the rest of the sugar, butter and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until creamy. Pour into a jar and cool. Cut the cake into pieces. Cover with sauce and salt flakes.
Blackberry with orange and chocolate flakes - Recipes
LAVA CAKE WITH ORANGE
Around the muddy volcanoes
I often went around.
But I prefer the chocolate ones
With orange lava.
- 4 eggs
- 300 g chocolate (I used 200 g milk chocolate and 100 g dark chocolate)
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- 50 g flour
- 100 g old powder
- peel from an orange
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (strained so as not to leave pulp)
WORK PLAN lava cake with orange
Melt the chocolate on a steam bath.
Separately rub the butter with the sugar
until we get a homogeneous cream. Then add the 4 beaten eggs as for the omelet and mix at low speed for a few minutes until completely incorporated. Then add the flour and mix at low speed until completely homogeneous.
Add melted and cooled chocolate at room temperature and lightly incorporate with a silicone spatula.
Add the orange juice and peel. Incorporate with a silicone spatula.
We grease ceramic shapes with butter (the recipe is for 4 normal portions, I used 2 smaller ceramic shapes and a larger one, for lovers of extra portion chocolate) and we add this composition.
Leave the small shapes in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 12 minutes. I left the larger form in the oven for a few more minutes. When we take the molds out of the oven, the "volcano" must tremble slightly inside to get that lava-cake effect. If we leave too much in the oven, it will not be soft inside, but the divine taste of the combination of chocolate and orange is the same. Worth trying the recipe! It is not difficult, you will not need much experience in the kitchen, and the result is guaranteed!
Elena Lasconi recipe: the best black woman in the world
I confess that over time I have made dozens of blackberry recipes that are more and more sophisticated. Recipes that bear the signature of famous chefs but also recipes collected from the people. I picked up this recipe from a housewife in Hateg, my hometown, more than 25 years ago, and every time I made it, everyone was ecstatic.
Never, absolutely never did I have a single piece left the next day. In time I added more but I also took out (baking powder) something, and the result is super-extra-delicious.
- 5 eggs
- 250 gr butter (80% fat)
- 400 gr sugar cough
- 50 gr cocoa
- 15o gr flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 20 gr candied orange
- 50 gr milk chocolate (for icing)
Method of preparation:
Here's how I did it: The first thing I did was take all the ingredients out of the fridge. I turned on the oven at 200 degrees. When the ingredients reached room temperature I got to work. I rubbed (with the mixer) the butter foam with half the amount of sugar (200 gr). I separated the egg whites from the yolks. I continued to mix the butter composition with the mixer and I added the yolks one by one, then the cocoa, milk and flour.
I lined a tray with parchment paper, put the composition and baked it. Then I looked for two pans to fit into each other. In the larger pan I boiled the water. It is important that the other pan, smaller, is not touched with the base of boiled water. That's how I made a perfect bain marie. I beat the egg whites with a mixer. When they hardened I added & ldquoin rain & rdquo the rest of the sugar and I continued to beat with the mixer for at least 15 min. Then I put the whole composition in a smaller pan (the one without water) and I continued to beat it on the bain marie (steam) until the sugar melted completely, it became shiny and hard (as in the image below) . At the end I added candied orange cut into small cubes.
I then took the cake out of the oven (it shouldn't be well cooked, it should be almost raw in the middle), I poured the meringue over it, I spread it lightly with a spoon and I put it in the oven until it caught, on top, a slight golden color. Then I took it out of the oven and put the chocolate icing on top (I melted the chocolate with 2 tablespoons of milk). That's all. Enjoy!
Elena Lasconi is the winner of MasterChef - Celebrity Test. You can also follow her on her personal blog, elenalasconi.ro.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Black woman with cheesecake
2. Combine cream cheese with 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg. It beats well. Add 1 cup of chocolate flakes to the cheese mixture. Put it aside.
3. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and place a heat-resistant bowl over the pan. In the bowl, combine the butter with the rest of the chocolate cups. Stir until melted. Put the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 eggs in a bowl, then add the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate until evenly mixed.
4. Pour half of the dough into the prepared tray. Spread the cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Add the remaining chocolate mixture. Using a knife, make curls between the chocolate layer and the cheese layer to make a pattern.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 175C for 25-30 minutes. Cool well, then cut into squares and serve.
Simple blackberry with chocolate icing
Simple blackberry with chocolate icing a light, simple cake that you can make without problems when needed with the ingredients you have in the kitchen. A recipe without many steps and without even having to use an electric mixer.
The secret of this recipe is to bake the cake over a relatively low heat, 150 degrees so as not to crack too much. At low temperature, bake nicely. Before putting the icing, let the cake cool completely. If you put it over the hot cake, the icing will melt and flow. You can give up the chocolate icing and you can use jam or jam and then you can sprinkle ground walnuts or coconut on top.
Useful tips for a perfect black woman:
- Be careful with the amount of sugar used, especially if you use milk chocolate for icing. This way, you will not get a cake that is too sweet. See here a list of natural substitutes for sugar.
- Always choose quality chocolate for the icing. Household chocolate or dark chocolate tablets, with a high amount of cocoa, over 70%.
- Cover the baking tray as well as possible so as not to risk the cake sticking to the tray, no matter how much it grows in the oven.
- You can add chopped walnuts to the composition for blackberries, but also pecans, hazelnuts or almond flakes or even coffee, for a blackberry with an intense aroma.
- Bake blackberries in light-colored trays. The dark trays heat up faster and harder and you risk baking the cake too much or burning it.
- Always respect the weight and the cooking time to get a perfect blackberry. You can check if it was baked using the toothpick test or by following the edges of the blackberry. If it peels off the baking paper, it means it is ready.
- Consume blackberries only after it has reached room temperature, not immediately after removing the tray from the oven. Only after they have cooled, the blackberries are easier to cut and get the texture.
If you liked today's recipe, simple blackberry with chocolate icing, subscribe to our Newsletter. This way you will not miss any culinary novelty. You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Chocolate mousse with chili flakes and black salt
Subscribe now and you will enjoy recipes, international trends and many other news!
& copy 2021 Unilever Food Solutions | All rights reserved
Install the app on your iPhone Install the app on your iPad Install the app on your Android phone Install the app on your Windows phone
Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen. Click on the share icon below and choose add to home screen.
Subscribe now and you will enjoy recipes, international trends and many other news!
Ingredients for the recipe of rock cakes with chocolate flakes
- 225 g flour
- 125 g butter
- & frac12 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50-75 g of chocolate flakes or dried fruit
- Peel of 1 lemon
- 1 or
- 50 ml milk
How do we prepare the recipe for rock cakes?
The oven is preheated to 200 degrees Celsius.
The butter must be allowed to reach room temperature, so 1-2 hours before it must be taken out of the fridge.
The flour is mixed with the baking powder and then the butter is incorporated, rubbing with your fingers until a crumb texture results. It must be spread as evenly as possible before moving on to the next step. Add the sugar, lemon peel and chocolate flakes, or, if necessary, the dried fruit and mix well.
You can use any type of dried fruit instead of chocolate, you can make combinations, and if they are too big to be put whole (for example apricots or dates) you can simply chop them.
In the middle of the composition will form a crater in which we mix the beaten egg with the milk. Mix the dough with a fork. It will become a very soft and sticky dough, so it is advisable to work only with that fork.
We will also shape the cookies with a fork. We take a piece the size of a walnut and place it in a tray on baking paper. In this way it will keep its imperfections and will be similar to a textured stone. Sprinkle some sugar on top and are ready to enter the oven.
We will keep them for 12 minutes until they brown a little at the base.
The result is about 30 pieces.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart, but also cook very well.
Blackberry with oatmeal
Blackberry with oatmeal from: oatmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, butter, oil, chocolate, vanilla, eggs, salt.
For the crunchy base:
- 200 g of oatmeal
- 100 g of flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 g butter
- 1 tablespoon oil for the tray
For the black woman:
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 250 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 vial of vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 1 knife tip baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
For the crispy base, mix the flakes, flour, sugar and baking powder. Add the melted butter and mix well. Put the resulting composition in a 25 & # 21535 cm tray, lined with oiled baking paper.
Put the tray in the preheated oven over medium heat for 10 minutes. Allow this layer to cool for 5 minutes.
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a bain-marie with the butter. Remove the bowl from the heat, add the vanilla sugar, sugar and eggs, then add the flour, baking powder and salt.
Pour the mixture over the crispy base and put the tray back in the preheated oven over medium heat for 30 minutes.