We clean and wash the vegetables well.
We slice the slices, the carrots, the carrot and the celery. The capsicum and / or donuts are sliced, and the horseradish is cut long (if it is thick), then we cut the strips into bars of about 5-6 cm.
We put the cabbage on the large grater and rub it with a spoonful of salt to leave the juice.
Mix the chopped vegetables (except the horseradish) and put it carefully in washed and dried jars (I dry them in the microwave). In each jar we stuff 3-4 pieces of horseradish.
In a large pot, boil the vinegar with water, salt and sugar, in which we add peppercorns and 2-3 bay leaves.
When the mixture boils, pour it hot over the vegetables, pressing the vegetables with a spoon, to get the air out. Otherwise, the liquid will drop quite a bit when the vegetables are pickled, browning them on the surface.
Staple the jars while they are still hot, cover with towels and let the contents cool until the next day.
We keep it in the pantry or cellar.
In approx. 2-3 weeks we will have a salad of assorted pickles, delicious! : X
Assorted pickle recipes in vinegar and brine
Homemade pickles, even if they have lost ground to commercial ones, are true sources of health and vitamins during the cold season. Pickled cucumbers, assorted pickles, pickled melons or donuts in vinegar are some of the pickle recipes that can be easily prepared at home. Unlike commercial pickles, home-made pickles are natural and produce many beneficial substances for the body. Romanian and foreign pickle recipes!
Homemade pickle recipes, source of health in winter
Besides the traditional ones pickle recipes (pickles, donuts and gogonele in vinegar) there are some lesser known recipes, but just as tasty. Marinated mushrooms, pickles, assorted pickles, beetroot in vinegar, zucchini in brine are some of the pickle recipes that we are going to present to you and that you will definitely appreciate.
The marinated mushroom recipe is a delight for mushroom lovers. Also, marinated mushrooms can be successfully eaten in winter with any kind of steak and garnish. You can also choose the combination of mushrooms and pickles, especially since the preparation of marinated mushrooms does not differ much from that of pickles specific to Romanian cuisine. To prepare the marinated mushrooms you need 5 kg of fresh mushrooms, 4 teaspoons of ground pepper, a bag of bay leaves, 20 tablespoons of vinegar and salt to taste. Wash the mushrooms in some water and cut them into small pieces. In a separate bowl put the pepper, bay leaves, vinegar and salt. Over these add 1 l of water and mix continuously until the salt melts. The composition is put on the fire for a few minutes. After it starts to boil, take it off the heat and add it over the mushrooms placed in jars. The jars are tied with parchment paper and boiled for an hour in a bain-marie.
Assorted pickles are a mixture of vegetables to everyone's liking. Usually the recipe for assorted pickles it is made from cucumbers, gogonele, bell peppers, carrots and celery leaves. You can also add small pieces of melon, onion, garlic or beetroot. The vegetables are washed in some water, cut into small pieces and placed in jars. Add to these the composition consisting of water, peppercorns, mustard seeds, vinegar and salt (or brine prepared 24 hours before with fine and clean salt is recommended). For a special taste, cherry or currant sprigs are put in jars with assorted pickles.
For the pickle recipe you need a few watermelons (depending on the amount of pickles you want), 1 kg of gogonele, 4 hot peppers, 2 pieces of horseradish, a few celery leaves (one celery leaf for each jar ), salt and peppercorns. For each liter of water, add 25 g of salt, boil the brine, leave to cool and pour over the pickles. At the end, add the celery, peppercorns, hot peppers and horseradish cut into long pieces. The jars are tied with cellophane and placed in a place away from moisture.
Pumpkin in brine is prepared with the help of 4 kg of zucchini, 2 horseradish roots, cherry twigs, a bunch of celery leaves, 5 l of water, 250 g of salt once for pickles. Choose narrow and small pumpkins. They are cut into pieces and placed in jars together with horseradish roots, cherry twigs and celery. Add brine to this composition, which must be removed daily from the jars (until it is clear) and then poured back. Therefore, jars of pickled pumpkins should be tied only with ceolophan, but not sealed.
Method of preparation
Dried tomatoes in oil
So: simple as hello! You take the tomatoes, wash them, cut them into slices, but be careful to keep them about the same
Clean the donuts and cut them into quarters. Make a bath of water, vinegar, spices, salt, honey, oil. When
Just as the seasons match the colors of nature, so we matched our pickles with the most beautiful and neat vegetables in our garden. With a touch of soul and a little more vinegar, caressed by traditional spices, I prepared the jar of assorted pickles in vinegar.
NOTES delivery, payment and subscriptions:
- The delivery date appears in the product name. If you select several products with different dates, multiple shipping will be added, according to each delivery day.
- The images are for presentation, the accessories (baskets, pots, decorative elements) are not included in the delivery of the products.
- Weights of products based on weighing (eg vegetables, meat) may differ by +/- 10%. We will try to favor the client when weighing.
- In order to prevent the spread of viruses, drivers will invite you in front of the block / house to pick up the products. Drivers wear appropriate protective equipment. If you notice a different outfit, please let us know.
- If you opt for cash payment upon delivery, we recommend that you have the exact amount according to the cost of your order.
- For weekly subscriptions, please check the "I want a subscription" option on the order page, and we will contact you within 3-5 working days to establish the subscription details.
The product is sold by the local manufacturer:
Georgescu Mihai Teodor, residing in Bucharest, Sector 2,
Email: [email & # 160protected]
To put in the pantry: 3 pickle recipes
Anything can be pickled, according to the same recipe, from quince and leeks, onions and melons, red and white cabbage, peppers, donuts, cauliflower, cucumbers, beets, gogonele, pears, apples, carrots, celery, plums, beans green, up to grapes, mushrooms and oranges & hellip You can put as you want, as you like, as you find at the market :)
Add vegetables and spices that give flavor and keep pickled vegetables and fruits:
- celery leaves and root,
- Dill seeds,
- twigs with dried thyme,
- cherry leaves,
All this is covered with brine. As quantities, use a tablespoon of salt once a liter of water.
How to put assorted pickles in brine:
Prepare brine from cold water and salt. & rdquoSalamura is the cheapest and easiest to make: it does not boil, it makes the vegetables dry-sour, why does it ferment several times, giving a certain squeak to the cucumbers and gogonelas. The townspeople add to the brine and 1 liter of vinegar to 9 liters of water, to be safe. & Rdquo)
Wash vegetables and fruits. The donuts, apples, pears and quinces are pricked from place to place with a toothpick, so that the brine penetrates to the middle of them and bites them evenly. Cauliflower unfolds into smaller bunches. Peel the carrot, celery and horseradish and cut it into smaller pieces. Place layers of vegetables and fruits in the can (or jar). Between them strain 3-4 horseradish roots, a few celery leaves, a handful of peppercorns and dill seeds. On top is a clove of garlic, a sprig of dried thyme, and two or three cherry leaves. Fill the can with cold brine until everything is covered. Place a weight on top to keep the pickles in the liquid.
Important: For a week, twice a day, the brine is drained from the can and vented or & bdquopritoceste & rdquo (it is passed from one vessel to another several times). In this way, the brine does not thicken and does not acquire an unpleasant odor. During this time, leave the bottle at room temperature, then cover it well with a lid and store it in a cooler place.
& bdquoImagine St. Basil, a pork neck steak with mashed potatoes and homemade bread, a bowl of wet pickles, glittering, brightening the holiday, enjoying the house with the smell of celery and dill. Isn't it worth living? & Rdquo;
Assorted pickles in vinegar
From the beginning we wanted to offer our customers high quality food, manufactured, stored and delivered according to standards. We do the same for the product Assorted pickles in vinegar and dozens more from our product grid.
We offer a wide range of products
- Canned Vegetables,
- Canned Tomatoes,
- Frozen vegetables,
- Frozen Fruits,
- Dried Beans In Saramura,
- Dried fruits,
- Candied Fruits,
- Ripe Fruits And Seeds
- Many others
The quality of the dishes is given primarily by their ingredients, their freshness, the way they were transported and of course the origins.
To meet customer needs Agro Montana has developed its product portfolio. It continuously improves its processes, investing in the development of the HoReCa food storage and transport system, the delivery being made with the cars from its own fleet.
We are open to building lasting business relationships with our partners, given that we are a flexible and adaptable team, but last but not least reliable.
For the detailed presentation of the product, collaboration proposals, please fill in contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible or contact us by phone at the phone number 0744.333.944.
This fall was, more than ever, the fall of cans. My wife deals more with this field, returning to me (most of the time) the role of vegetable-fruit transporter on the market-home route and as a purchaser of some products that I can't go wrong with: salt, oil, vinegar, pepper, bay leaves, etc. I have witnessed, sometimes even actually getting involved,: plum jam with nuts, pickled cucumbers, vinegar donuts, donut sauce, cherry compote, zacusca with ghebe and mushrooms, baked peppers preserved in vinegar, baked eggplant (de put in the freezer), ghebe in salt. Next is the barrel of pickled cabbage, but that's later.
In the case of these assorted pickles, pickles that I met and tasted for the first time on the Bistrița Valley (at the border between Neamț and Suceava counties), I got a little more involved, from purchasing and preparing raw materials, to stuffing the jars (12 in number, of 720 mL each) and their closure. Obviously, I forgot to put the hot peppers, but I hope that their lack will be compensated by the few more spicy donuts in the composition.
What do you need?
- 2 kg ghebe
- 1.5 kg donuts
- 1 kg cauliflower
- ½ kg of carrots
- ½ kg red onion
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 bunch of black grapes
- 1 bunch of celery leaves
- 1 dozen hot peppers (optional)
- 1 packet (50 g) black peppercorns
- 0.5 kg coarse salt for pickles (not once).
- 1 L wine vinegar 9%
- 3 L of water
- 4 tablespoons refined sugar
- 4 tablespoons coarse salt for pickles (not once).
How do you proceed?
- Dissolve the cauliflower in small bunches and leave it in 2-3 hours in 2 L of water in which you dissolved ¼ kg of coarse salt (this way you get rid of any parasites that have settled in the cauliflower inflorescences)
- Put the stalks in salted water (2 - 3 L of water and ¼ kg coarse salt) for 2 - 3 hours, then rinse them well removing the soil, sand, satin, leaves and any parts that are too dry
- Peel the donuts, seeds and ribs, wash them well and cut them into 4 or 6 (depending on size)
- Peel an onion and grate it
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into thin slices
- Peel the garlic and leave the puppies whole
- Thoroughly wash the celery leaves and whole hot peppers
- Boil the cauliflower for 2-3 minutes in hot water or, better, bring it to a boil, then drain it of excess water.
- Similarly scald the ghebele, draining well afterwards
- In the pre-washed jars (possibly sterilized in the oven) place the bunches of cauliflower, donut slices, onion pieces and whole ghebe, which you stuff well
- Strain a few grapes, 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, 4 - 6 slices of carrots, 2 - 3 celery leaves, 10 - 15 peppercorns and a hot pepper
- In a large bowl, prepare the “brine” of water, vinegar, salt and sugar: mix until the sugar and salt dissolve, bring to a boil.
- Pour the hot "brine" over the future pickles in the jar (so that the jar does not crack, put the tail of a spoon or the blade of a knife under its bottom), taking care to remove all the air between the ingredients, and they should be completely covered with liquid.
- Close the jars tightly with lids and let them cool at will, then store them in the cool and dark (a cellar would be great).
Test them around Christmas. Have fun and see you healthy again!
Preparation of pickles
- Prepare the liquid in a pot: put water, vinegar, sugar, salt, honey and bay leaves. Leave it on the fire until it boils.
- Allow to cool
- The jars must be clean and dry
- Cherry leaves are placed on the bottom of the jars
- Place the vegetables in jars
- Put the peppercorns and mustard over the vegetables
- Then pour the liquid
- Place the dill sprigs on top and then the cherry twigs
- Place 2 twigs on top in a cross to keep the vegetables in the liquid
- Close the jars tightly
- Store in a cool, dark place
- The pickles are ready in 4 weeks
I am Catalina and through my recipe blog I want to offer you recipes I tried and lovingly prepared for cooking and good food.
Conimex Ketjap Manis 250 ml
Manis soy sauce is an Indonesian spice that can be used in almost any Asian dish.
According to an authentic Indonesian recipe. Ideal for marinating meat!
Ingredient: sugar, soy sauce 26.5% (water, soy, salt, wheat, preservative E202), water, molasses, modified corn starch, salt, burnt sugar syrup, preservative E202, flavor.
Allergens: Soy, wheat, cereals that contain gluten.
Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dark place.
Energy 963 kJ (227 kcal)
Fats & lt0.1 g of which saturated fats & lt0.1 g
Carbohydrates 53 g of which sugars 48 g
Dietary fiber & lt0.1 g
Protein 3.5 g
Salt 8.2 g
Made in the Netherlands Unilever Nederland, Conimex, Postbus 160, 3000 AD Rotterdam
Importer and distributor Total Blue Impex SRL
There are no reviews yet.
Only authenticated customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.
TOTAL BLUE IMPEX SRL
CUI RO18065665 J40 / 17776/2005
Share capital: 75,000 lei
Bd. Uverturii Nr.69A Sector 6 Bucharest
Postal code 060933 Romania
ING BANK NV Amsterdam Suc. Bucharest
RO25 INGB 0000 9999 0587 5460
Phone: 0728 305 612
The products on the website www.totalblue.ro are sold in the original packaging of the manufacturer. The images of the products sold by TOTAL BLUE IMPEX are for presentation purposes. There is a possibility that errors may occur in the product descriptions, regardless of our will, but we try to correct this data constantly. Regardless of our will, the delivered products may have minor deviations from the pictures and descriptions presented. Manufacturers may make changes without prior notice.
Please note that depending on the calibration of your monitor, the colors displayed may differ from the actual ones.
Monday, February 18, 2013
& # 96586 pickles
& # 96583 carrots
& # 965850 g butter
& # 9658o spoonful of flour
& # 9658 a liter chicken concentrate soup
& # 9658150 g paste
& # 9658a small glass of sour cream
& # 9658o marar
& # 9658salt and pepper
1. Coarsely chop the cucumbers, and clean and wash the carrots, grate them or cut them into cubes.
2. Prepare chicken soup from concentrate and water, according to the instructions on the package.
3. Melt the butter in the boiling pot and heat the cucumbers. Then add the flour, mixing well. Add the carrots and then the chicken soup. Cover the pot and let it boil. After 10 minutes, add the pasta and leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix the sour cream with the chopped dill and pour into the pot. Leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes, add salt and pepper and then turn off the heat. It is brought to the table decorated with dill on top.