- For the dough:
- 250g honey;
- 100 g brown sugar;
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar;
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar with scrambled eggs;
- 1 or;
- 25 ml rum free;
- 400g flour;
- 2 teaspoons mixture for tulce cake;
- a sachet of baking powder.
- an albumen;
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar;
- 2 tablespoons warm milk.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Gingerbread:
- In a saucepan, I put the honey and all the sugar, I heated them, then I put them in a bowl.
- I added the egg and rum and mixed until it frothed.
- I mixed the flour with the baking powder and the gingerbread mixture, then I incorporated, little by little, in the foam composition.
- I kneaded the dough well, then I formed balls, which I flattened a little.
- I put the gingerbread in a tray with a baking sheet and put it in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- I boiled milk, from which I took two spoons for the icing, and from the rest I made cocoa milk.
- I beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, not too hard and I added a tablespoon of powdered sugar, mixing continuously, then 2 tablespoons of warm milk.
- I rolled the gingerbread through the icing, then I placed them on trays (they can be put on a grill) and I put them in the fridge until the next day.