Put the chocolate in a kettle and keep it in hot water, on the fire, until it melts in the baine - marinade.
Let the chocolate cool.
Meanwhile, grate the orange peel on the large grater and scald it in 2 waters (to make it bitter), then rinse it well with cold water, then boil it in sugar syrup, let it boil a little, remove from the syrup and put them on a grill or in a sieve to drain well.
When the chocolate starts to harden, take it with a teaspoon and pour it in the form of a cookie on a baking sheet (I think it also works on foil), and on top we put raisins, decorative candies and candied orange peels and let them cool until they harden. .
CHOCOLATE & # 8220 per minute & # 8221 - vegetable dessert, recommended by Dr. Pavel Chirilă
We know in advance that any product recommended by Dr. Pavel Chirilă is healthy. It is called "per minute" because this & # 8220chocolate & # 8221 is prepared very quickly. Only organic, organic ingredients are used. For this reason, this natural dessert is suitable even for children.
Chocolate per Minute Recipe Pavel Chirilă
It is not entirely a real chocolate, but rather a pudding, because it has a creamy consistency, very fine and fluffy. This wonderful chocolate cream can be served in the morning, at breakfast, or in the evening for dinner.
• 1 avocado
• 2-3 tablespoons of honey
• 2-3 tablespoons of locust bean powder
• 1 tablespoon ground walnuts
• 1 tablespoon of oatmeal flour
• a few raisins, to taste
Chocolate per Minute Recipe Pavel Chirilă
The avocado fruit must be well ripened and soft to the touch. Cut it in half until you reach the core with a knife. Rotate the halves until they fall apart. Remove the seeds from the middle, then scoop out the pulp of the fruit with a spoon and discard the peels.
Pass the avocado pieces with a manual or electric blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Transfer the composition to 2 bowls or glasses, and sprinkle coconut, chunks of nuts or seasonal fruits on top. Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving, it will be much tastier and more fragrant.
Instead of simple nuts, you can use a mix of nuts, cashews, almonds, seeds. They can be found in bags, in health food stores.
Instead of oatmeal, you can use flakes of any other type of whole grains.
Oatmeal flour is obtained by grinding them through an electric coffee grinder.
If you do not have carob powder at home, you can use cocoa powder instead. However, carob powder is much healthier because it contains more antioxidants, fiber, minerals and vitamins, and no caffeine at all.
Moreover, it has a natural sweetness, and therefore can be consumed by diabetics. Carob powder is ideal for creams because it acts as a thickening agent. Carob powder can be purchased from health food stores, and is also called carob.
Source: "Don't Feed Cancer!", Pavel Chirilă, Mădălina Popescu, Cristela Georgescu
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Homemade Noodle Ingredients per minute
- 2 eggs
- 70-75 grams of flour (depends on the quality of the flour)
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional, 1 grated nutmeg knife tip
Quick homemade noodles needed for cooking
- 1 bowl
- 1 pear-shaped tel
- a disposable pouch or a sturdy plastic bag
- 2-2½ liters of soup or salt water (if you serve them as homemade pasta and prepare several portions, be sure to use a larger pot with at least 4 liters of water)
- 1 large sieve
Homemade noodles per minute video recipe
Step by step preparation & # 8211 recipe (printable)
Homemade noodle dough per minute
1. Break whole eggs in a bowl, add salt and, optionally, grated nutmeg. Beat with a pear-shaped target until liquefied.
2. Gradually add the flour, stirring constantly and vigorously, taking care not to have lumps in the composition. Finally, the dough should be homogeneous and silky, slightly thicker than the pancake dough.
3. Transfer the entire contents of the bowl to a disposable bag or heavy-duty bag, taking care not to form air gaps in the dough. Twist the free ends of the bag, closing it tightly. Cut a 4-5 mm wide opening with scissors.
Boil the noodles with the bag
1. On the fire, in a large pot, the soup (or pasta water) should boil in small pots when we are done with the dough.
2. Pour through the opening that we cut the bags 5-6 spirals of dough, wait a few seconds until it rises to the surface, then catch the noodles already scalded with a sieve and pull them aside in the pot. We don't lift them out of the soup, we just isolate the noodles aside, so that they don't come in contact with the raw dough that we will continue to pour.
3. Do not pour more noodle dough at once and do not pour a new portion of raw dough until we have isolated the noodles already cooked in a sieve. Thus, there will be no risk of them sticking to each other.
4. Continue identically until we run out of dough in the bag. Boil in small pots for a maximum of 2 minutes, the noodles cook practically instantly, contain very little flour and are very fresh.
Serve homemade noodles per minute & # 8211 for soup or pasta
If you have prepared the noodles for the soup, turn off the heat. If desired, boiled vegetables and chopped parsley can be added to the soup and served immediately.
For homemade pasta, drain these homemade noodles quickly from the water in which they boiled. Then add sauces, cheese, etc., and serve hot.
Delicious childhood cake & # 8220One minute & # 8221 & # 8211 children's favorite dessert!
Desserts that remind us of the most beautiful moments of childhood will surely be just as preferred throughout life. We urge you to enjoy your loved ones with a very delicious, fragrant and appetizing dessert. The cake with top and cream based on condensed milk is definitely one of those delicacies that turn a simple day into a real celebration. Surprise your family with an exceptional homemade cake, which will surely please everyone.
-350 g of condensed milk
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 box of condensed milk boiled (350 g)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: beat the eggs with condensed milk. Add the cream and mix well. Use a mixer at medium speed.
2. Add the sifted flour and baking soda. Mix until you get a smooth dough. Divide it into 2 equal portions. Add the cocoa powder to half of the dough and mix.
3. Bake two countertops. Let them cool and cut them in half.
4. In a bowl, mix the butter with the boiled condensed milk and vanilla. Use a mixer at medium speed. Mix until you get a smooth cream.
5. Grease each countertop with cream and assemble the cake. Cover the cake with cream on top and on the sides.
6. In a small saucepan, mix the cream with the cocoa powder. Put the pan on the fire and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir. Allow the icing to cool.
7. Grease the cake with icing. If desired, decorate it with crushed biscuits. Refrigerate the cake for a few hours.
Tiramisu with strawberries and chocolate
Here is a simple tiramisu recipe, without egg, which will be ready in just 15 minutes.
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 300 grams of cream
- 200 ml of coffee
- 28 biscuits
- 75 g of powdered sugar
- 8 strawberries
- 4 dark chocolate cubes
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
Method of preparation
Put the mascarpone cream in a bowl and beat, for two minutes, with the mixer to aerate it a little and make it creamy. Add the cream, sugar and vanilla essence and continue with the mixer until you get a cream with the consistency of a thicker cream.
Once the cream is ready, place the biscuits in the tray, not before soaking them in the coffee. After the first layer of biscuits has formed, the first layer of cream is added, ie half of its composition. Sprinkle over 4 finely chopped strawberries, grate the chocolate, finely and then add 2-3 tablespoons of whipped cream to incorporate them better.
Proceed to the next layer of biscuits, proceeding as before. Then put the rest of the cream, grate the rest of the chocolate and refrigerate until the next day. Before serving, sprinkle with the remaining chopped strawberries.
The recipe is ready and only good to enjoy!