The dough is a cake composition. Heat 120 ml of milk and dissolve the yeast. Incorporate 4 tablespoons of flour and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Let the mayo grow warm for about 15 minutes.
Sift the remaining flour, add sugar, salt, butter, egg, lemon peel and mayonnaise,
Knead, cover and let rise in a warm, dry place until the dough doubles in volume.
Then spread it in the tray in which I put baking paper (my stove burns, that's why I always use baking paper), cut the plums in two and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon.
For the flakes, mix the sugar with the flour in a bowl, add the vanilla and the chopped hazelnuts to the food processor. Then put the butter and mix. Let the dough cool for 1 hour, so that we can put it on the grater with large holes.
For decoration, sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake over medium heat in a hot oven for 30-40 minutes. Leave to cool and portion.
Flavored cake with plums and oatmeal
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Mix the cheese with 80 g of honey, oil, vanilla sugar and egg. Separately, mix the flour with the baking powder and 75 g of egg flakes, then fry everything with the composition of cow dung. Put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
Sprinkle 50 g of egg flakes in a frying pan, then heat and keep warm. Egg flakes are left to roast together with ground hazelnuts, sprinkle with scallops and mix everything with melted butter and 50 g of honey.
Grease a round tray, spread the dough on a flat surface with flour, then cut it into a shape, raising it to 2 cm. 539ime & # 537i sprinkle the egg flakes and keep warm on top.
Wash the plums, then wipe them with a clean cloth and cut them in half and remove them from the bubbles. You grow them long and put one on top of the other on the dough. Over the plums, sprinkle the mixture with crushed hazelnuts and egg flakes and bake the cake for 45 minutes.
Method of preparation
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the soft margarine, add the egg, baking powder and flour and knead.
Ingredients Plum dumplings
1/2 kg of potato pulp
125 gr flour + a little flour to work the dough
1/2 tablespoon oil
500 gr plums
2-3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
50 gr butter
150 gr pesmet
3 tablespoons sugar
Preparation Plum dumplings
- Potatoes must be a soi fainos. I used in this recipe either special potatoes for baking or for salad, they are definitely suitable.
- Boil the potatoes normally (preferably in the shell). Recently I got used to baking potatoes to use and peel. So, I grease the potato peel with very little oil and put them in the oven at 220C for about 1 hour, until a fork enters them lightly. Then cut them in half lengthwise and let them cool completely. I dig out the core, being careful not to break the peel, which I use to prepare these "potato peels". If I don't make dumplings immediately (and this usually happens) I keep the potato pulp in the fridge until the next day.
- The potato pulp is crushed as for puree and weighed. The given ingredients are for 1/2 kg of potato pulp. Add the beaten egg, flour, and oil. Knead well. Be careful, the dough will still be sticky, you don't have to bother making a dough that comes off your hands.
- Split the plums in half and in half and remove the seeds. Powder the plums with sugar and cinnamon. Stir.
- Put a larger pot full of water on the fire and bring to a boil. When it boils, turn the heat to low so that the water stays hot.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the breadcrumbs and fry over medium heat, stirring constantly until the breadcrumbs are lightly fried, about 2-3 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar (if you like sweeter dumplings you can even put 5 tablespoons of sugar, but I only put 3).
- Flour the work table (I use baking paper). Shape the roll of potato dough and cut into two equal parts. Then each part again in two. and so on until you have 32 pieces of dough.
* my plums were very small, so I divided the dough into 32 pieces, if they are bigger you will divide it into only 24 pieces like this: divide the roll into 3 equal pieces, then each piece in two and again in two. until you have 24 pieces.
- Form balls from each piece of dough. Place the ball on the floured work table, put a bag on top and shape the disc with the bottom of a glass. Place one plum in the middle of the disk and then seal the dough tightly around the plum. Shape the ball.
* give the work table with flour after each gombot formed, the dough is a little sticky
- When you have shaped all the dumplings, place them in boiling water (but do not boil) and let them boil until they rise to the surface, just over 5 minutes. Be careful, the dumplings can stick easily to the bottom, so shake the pot lightly from time to time.
- Remove the dumplings (2-3 at a time) with a spatula with holes and throw them in the breadcrumbs. Shake the pan with back and forth movements so that the dumplings roll and cover with breadcrumbs.
Quick cake with plums
How did I know autumn came when we were little? My grandmother, the famous Buni Sia, always had baked pumpkin in the oven and a large bowl on the table (vailing tells her in our area) full of plum dumplings. The smell of the house and the combination of plums and cinnamon have remained in my mind until now and inspired our recipe today - Quick cake with plums.
Fluffy plum cake
Fluffy plum cake. How to prepare fluffy and plum-flavored cake. A fluffy homemade plum cake. Fluffy fruit cake.
Fluffy plum cake-Ingredients
10 lg sugar
10 lg milk
9 lg oil
14 lg flour
1 sachet of baking powder
grated lemon peel
700 gr plums
a pinch of salt
50 gr cold butter
3 lg sugar
4 lg flour
3 lg oatmeal
1 lgt baking powder
a sachet of vanilla sugar
Fluffy plum cake-Preparation
Beat the eggs well with the sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and lemon peel, add the oil, milk and continue mixing.
At the end, add sifted flour mixed with baking powder.
The resulting composition is poured into a tray with dimensions of 35/25 cm lined with baking paper.
On top we put the plum halves and then sprinkle the crust that we prepare as follows: over the cold butter we put the sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and oatmeal. With your fingertips or with a special tool mix until you get crumbs.
Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. If you see that the crust is browning too much and the cake is not yet baked, put a foil on top.
Serve cold powdered with powdered sugar.
CAKE WITH PLUMS AND ALMONDS
The plum and almond cake is a delicious and easy to prepare cake, with a fluffy top with a sensational taste, plum topping and almond flakes that complete the delicious taste, but also bring wonderful textures and colors.
The plum and almond cake is one of the best and simplest autumn fruit cakes.
Autumn with its fragrant and tasty fruits creates spectacle, fascinates and seduces. The rusty colors of the leaves, the sweet and bitter aromas of the kitchen, the seductive scent of the fruits, drops and breezes with small chills influence my tastes and choices from one day to the next.
That's how I chose to prepare this cake with plums and almonds. I went shopping at Selgros, and my route through the store is drawn primarily through the fruit and vegetable district. The plums seemed to wink at me. I woke up that I can't buy only 2-3 kg. I took a box! When my family saw what shopping I did, they knew that pampering days would be waiting for them, so they also washed me with many smiles and more frequent visits through the kitchen. I prepared a few jars of jam with nuts, plum dumplings and this delicious cake with plums and almonds. And I kept some fresh ones.
Plums are tasty, but they are also good for health, because they help by absorbing vitamin C to absorb iron, drive away stress and fatigue, have many vitamins and are also beneficial for bones.
It seems to me that plums are the perfect fruit for desserts. From the famous magiun or plum jam with walnuts, to simple cakes, tarts or cheesecake recipes, these fruits turn the recipe into an amphitheater for tastes and smells.
Returning to my cake with plums and almonds, I will tell you that it is made so easy that you will not even realize when you put it in the oven, and the taste, well the taste, is too good not to repeat it as often as you can. .
And, to convince you, I leave the preparation steps step by step below.
For the countertop:
(tray with dimensions 27 * 23 cm)
4-5 tablespoons almond flakes
We put broken eggs in a bowl. We will sing them. Their weight will be the same for sugar, butter and flour. We replace 40 g of the final amount of white flour with almond flour. Mix the eggs with the sugar at low speed for 1 minute, then at maximum speed for 9 minutes.
Eggs will increase their volume a lot and will look like a cream. Wash the plums, dry them, then cut them in half and remove the seeds. In a bowl sift the flour, add a pinch of salt, almond flour, baking powder and grated lemon peel and mix them together.
Add 1/2 of the amount of butter, mix very little with a whisk or spatula, then put 1/2 of the amount of flour, mixing just as lightly, without the need to mix.
We continue to add butter and flour one by one, mixing the composition at the end.
Pour the dough into the tray lined with baking paper. We pass the plum halves through the flour and then we put them over the dough.
Sprinkle the almond flakes as evenly as possible. Bake the plum and almond cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° for 40-50 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
The cake with plums and almonds can be eaten as such, but we can line it with sugar or put a word of whipped cream when it cools completely, and in case we still can't resist it and it is still warm, we could accompany it with a Ice cream cup. Whatever you choose, I say you will remember me! You will like it, I promise!
Cake with plums and sour cream
So, this morning, I decided to make a simple cake. Recipe Plum pie (very quick and easy to prepare) from the Miscellaneous sweets category. Fluffy top, sour plums, sweet meringue, a seasonal cake that will delight you even.
Add flour and baking powder and pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper. New baked potatoes with sour cream and dill. Homemade croissants are always the best, most successful and the healthiest option.
Rhubarb and plum cake
I prepared a cake inspired by a very popular pastry in Poland and it is really delicious. It's called drożdżówka, meaning yeast dough and is one of the most complicated words in the language, but I practiced it for a long time at all pastries. Drożdżówka resembles our gooseberries and is most often covered with sweet cheese, pudding, apples, plums or blueberries when the season is right.
The sugar in the dough and the crunchy topping is balanced by the sour taste of the fruit.
Dough: 500 gr sifted flour, 150 ml milk, 80 gr sugar, 25 gr active yeast, 100 gr butter, 2 eggs (at room temperature), ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ half teaspoon natural vanilla extract, 3 rhubarb stalks, 500 gr ripe plums
Crispy topping / crumble: 100 gr sugar, 150 gr flour, 50 gr cold butter, 50 gr almond flakes
Heat 75 ml of milk. Mix the yeast, 40 g of sugar and 100 g of flour, then add the milk, which must be warm and not hot. Cover the bowl and leave to rise for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter with the rest of the milk and leave to cool.
Add the rest of the flour, sugar, buttered milk, beaten eggs and salt. Combine all ingredients and form a ball. Knead for a few minutes and place in a bowl greased with oil.
The dough should double in volume in a warm place away from current. This stage lasts at least an hour.
While the dough is swelling, prepare the fruit. Rhubarb is cut into cubes and plums into quarters.
Line a tray of approximately 25 & # 21535 cm with baking paper. Put the dough in the tray and spread your fingers towards the corners of the tray. The dough is elastic and very easy to shape.
Decorate with fruit and leave to rise for a second time.
Finally, mix the flour with the sugar, add the diced cold butter and squeeze with a fork or fingertips. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit, followed by the almond flakes.
Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until the edges turn golden.