- 500 g of lamb pulp
- 6 cloves green garlic
- 6 green onion threads
- 100 ml of rose wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper with lemon
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander leaves
- 200 ml of tomato juice
- dill and green parsley
- mint green at the end
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lamb stew at Crock-Pot Express Multicooker with pressure cooking:
- Put the oil in the Crock-Pot Express Multicooker bowl with pressure cooking and set the Brown / Sote program for 5 minutes.
- When the oil has heated, put the diced lamb and let it brown a little on all sides.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper with lemon, paprika and dried coriander.
- Add the rose wine and stir a little more.
- Then add the chopped green onions and garlic, add the tomato juice and close the lid.
- Close the steam valve and set the Meat / Stew program to 45 minutes.
- Finally, when the program is finished, release the steam and let the appliance sit for 10 minutes, then carefully unscrew the lid.
- Sprinkle dill and finely chopped parsley and mint on top.
- You can serve lamb stew with fresh bread or polenta.