In a large bowl, put all the dry ingredients, mix, add the oil, hot water and knead the dough for 5 minutes. Cover the pot and leave it to rise for 10 minutes. After that, knead for another 30 minutes and leave to ferment for another 1.30 minutes.
When the dough has risen, divide it into 9 pieces and make some balls, leave for another 2-3 minutes.
We take the ball of dough, we spread it with the rolling pin, we make a model in the middle of the cake and we put 2-3 cakes in a tray lined with paper and we grease them with a little water and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Preheat the oven to 300 ° and put the cakes in the oven for 10 minutes.
Fluffy cake recipe like at grandma's house
The cakes are delicious breads, baked in the pan or in the oven, salty and fluffy. Although they can be called differently, depending on the areas of the country, cakes or cococci are made of plain dough and, in the past, were baked directly on the stove. The recipe is very simple and the result is amazing.
Flavored cakes with grilled cheese, fried without oil!
Today we suggest you try some wonderful cakes with cheese and greens. The cakes are made from kefir-based dough and are filled with tender cheese and green onions. These cheesecakes are very flavorful and incredibly tasty, they are prepared in a dry pan, so they are much healthier than traditional cakes. Serve hot cakes for lunch or dinner!
-3/4 teaspoon baking soda
-100 g of green onions (for filling)
-500 g of cottage cheese (for filling)
-salt and pepper to taste (for filling)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the filling. Rub the cheese with a fork so that they are not lumpy, otherwise you will not be able to spread thin cakes. You can also give the cheese through the mincer.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the egg. Stir until smooth.
3. Wash the onion beforehand and dry it with a towel. Cut it very finely and mix it with cheese. The filling is ready.
4. Divide the cheese filling into 10 equal parts and roll them into balls.
5. Prepare the dough. Mix the hot kefir with the baking soda and add the salt immediately. The mixture will make bubbles & # 8211 a normal thing. This extinguishes the baking soda.
6. Add the flour in a few steps and knead the dough: it will be soft and sticky. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest a bit. You don't have to knead the dough for a long time if you don't want to get rubber cakes.
7. Sprinkle the dough with flour after 5-10 minutes and divide it into 10 equal parts. Finally, the dough and filling will be equal in volume.
8. Soak all the pieces of dough in the flour, flatten them a little and let them sit for a while: this will make them easier to spread.
9. Prepare the cakes. Put the filling in the middle, glue the edges of the dough in the middle, leaving the filling inside without air.
10. Press the cakes with your fingers to make them flatter. Do this with all the cakes.
11. Spread the cake with the rolling pin from the center to the edges, then spread the edges.
12. Shake off the leftover flour and fry the cakes in a hot oil-free pan for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. If the cakes swell, then prick them with a fork and continue to fry them.
13. Grease all the cakes with melted butter and place them on top of each other.
14. To make the cakes softer, quickly soak them in hot water, then place them on top of each other and grease them with butter. This way you will use less butter and wash off the excess flour.
We prepare the dough for cakes in the pan with cheese and green onions
Modeling and baking Pan cakes with cheese and green onions
You can also find more recipes for pan cakes on bucătăraș.ro.
Another cake recipe, this time from a much more elastic dough, which really surprised me. When baked, it behaves like a dough made of wheat flour, ie it swells on the pan. The cakes are more plastic than the ones here, they can be used successfully for quesadilla or shaorma. They taste more Continue Reading & # 8220Keto cakes from fiber mix flour & # 8221
These cakes are great. They are easy and quick to make, provided you have a very good non-stick pan and a thin, wide palette. They are soft and flexible, so you can roll them with various fillings, for example with eggplant salad, liver pate, cream cheese, etc. They can also be eaten at the small Continue Reading & # 8220Cocetus keto cake & # 8221