It all started watching the show "Cherry on the cake", where one of the contestants prepared papanas. And because the appetite was great… I made these donuts with what I had around the house in the shortest time. They are delicious!
- 250 g sweet cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- grated lemon peel
- as much flour as it contains
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Crispy donuts with sweet cheese:
Mix the sweet cheese with the sugar and lemon peel, then add the sifted flour with the baking powder. The flour is added as much as necessary to obtain a dough that is not sticky and that can be spread in a not very thin sheet.
Cut circles with a glass and make a hole in the middle.
Fry the donuts in hot oil on both sides.
They are good and warm and cold.
When I saw this recipe I said it can't be! There is also raw on top! It looks like strips of parmesan and I think it tastes great! I can't wait to test it.
Almonds are very often used when it comes to vegan or raw vegan cheeses. They have a neutral taste and you can season them with anything you want! If you have a craving for a cream cheese, you can try this recipe!
Ingredients needed for Easter
For the dough:
- 300g flour
- 2 yolks
- 50g sugar
- vanilla essence
- the peel of a lemon
- 100g fresh cottage cheese
- 100ml milk
- 50g butter
- 6g dry yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- a pinch of salt
For the filling:
- an egg
- 2 egg whites
- 200g cottage cheese
- 50g fat cream
- 30g flour
- 50g butter
- 100g sugar
- 50g raisins
- vanilla essence
- the peel of a lemon
- a pinch of salt
Crispy mini salads with salted cheese
When I was little, mini-trigons were my mother's specialty and one of the first recipes I learned to make. Whenever guests were announced, it was time to get mini-trigons, which, as the case may be or after the visit, were made with salted cheese, as an appetizer, or with sweet cheese and raisins, as a small dessert next to a cup of coffee.
My mother used to make the stuffing and thin sheets of homemade pie that you looked through, cut them into the right strips, and it was my job to wrap them in equal triangles and put them in the tray. I've never been able to make pie sheets as thin as my mother used to make them, but I have a great weakness for wheat, so I always make them with purchased pie sheets.
Usually I also make them with cheese, but I don't know how it was that the first recipe for wheat with mushrooms (see the recipe here) and the recipe for wheat with nuts and nuts (recipe here) arrived on the blog. I called the ones in today's recipe mini-trigons because I made them very small. Usually cut the pie sheet lengthwise into 4 equal strips. This time I cut it into 6 strips and the result was miniature wheat, red and crispy, a treat!
Fitness recipe: Cake with sweet cheese, apricots and crispy almonds
All ingredients, with the exception of almonds and apricots, we mix them with a vertical mixer. The dough thus obtained it pour into a cake tin with a diameter of 20 cm. We sit on top chopped apricots in small pieces and sprinkle with pieces of almonds. Put the tray in the oven and bake approximately 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. Remove from the oven and let cool, then serve. Bon Appétit!
|Nutritional values||for one slice (out of a total of 10 slices)|
We hope that this recipe aroused your interest and you will try to prepare it at home. What is your favorite fitness dessert? We are waiting for your answers in the comments section, and if you liked our article, don't forget to share it.
Pie with tender leaves and sweet cheese
The cottage cheese pie is in the shape of a trine. Blueberry and sweet cheese bushes with commercial sheets - Chef. Put 1-2 more sheets to cover the rest of the tray, be sure to cover the edges and be a spare sheet that comes out of the tray. Sweet Cheese and Raisin Pie.
Cake with leaves and cream cheese & # 8211 pandispan leaves and. This pie with sweet cheese, or burek with sweet cheese, as a. Croatia meaning with thin sheets of pie. Today we will make fluffy sheets filled with sweet cheese. In my family, sweet cheesecakes are among the most appreciated and adored, and this cake. You will need: fine sheets of pie, raisins, 600g sweet cheese, 300ml creamy yogurt, 2 tablespoons flour, 300g sugar, 100g melted butter, 4 eggs, peel. The best pie with sweet cheese and raisins.
The recipe is easy, delicious and is made very quickly. A simple cake with cottage cheese, lots of vanilla and grated lemon peel, with raisins and leaves. Ingredients for the second layer 200 g of sweet cheese.
A very successful dessert! A great alternative to cake! Tart with sweet cottage cheese and oranges.
A very successful sweet tart recipe! It is very easy to prepare. It is incredibly fine, fragrant and tasty. It simply melts in your mouth!
-400 g of sweet cottage cheese
-100 g of 25% fermented cream
-grated peel from an orange.
1. Prepare the dough: mix the soft butter (at room temperature) with the sugar.
2. Add the eggs. Stir until smooth.
3.Add the sifted flour. Knead a soft, homogeneous and non-sticky dough.
4. Cover it with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling: wash the oranges very well. Cut them into pieces (including the peel). Blend them until they turn into puree.
6. Transfer them to a pan and mix with 70 g of sugar. Caramelize them for 10 minutes, over medium heat, stirring frequently. Let them cool.
7.Put the sweet cottage cheese, 90 g of sugar, egg and fermented cream in a deep bowl. Blend them until smooth.
8.Assemble the pie: take the dough out of the fridge and spread it evenly on the tray with the bottom lined with baking paper, completely covering the bottom and partially the walls (about 2-3 cm).
9. Spread the orange composition on the top obtained.
10.Add the cheese composition. Spread it evenly.
11. Sprinkle grated orange peel on the surface of the cheese composition.
12. Bake the tart for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
I make these cheese salads every weekend. My family loves them because they are crispy!
Do you like to nibble on something while watching a movie? Here is a delicious and crunchy snack recipe, which is prepared in minutes. & # 8220Cheese sticks & # 8221 are easy to make, very tasty, flavorful and crunchy. Sprinkle them with various spices and herbs to get new tastes.
& # 8211 250 g of 5-9% cow's cheese
& # 8211 1 egg for dough + 1 egg for greased
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
& # 8211 cumin, sesame and curry for sprinkling
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the cheese with the butter until smooth. Add the egg and sugar and beat again. Add the sifted flour with salt, baking soda and baking powder and knead a homogeneous and soft dough.
2. Spread the dough on a table sprinkled with flour in a layer 7-8 mm thick, cut it into sticks about the width and thickness of a index finger.
3. Place the sticks on the tray, grease them with egg and sprinkle with cumin, sesame and curry (or one of them).
4. Bake the sticks in the preheated oven at 190 degrees until golden brown for about 13-15 minutes.
Cheesecake stuffed - fluffy and crunchy
- Cheese Stuffed Snacks (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Cheese Stuffed Snacks
- Make a dough roll which is then again divided into six equal parts. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Make a roll of dough which is then again divided into six equal parts.
- Each piece of hull stretches in a 15 cm square. Grease with a thin layer of soft butter, then fold in three vertically (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Each piece of crust is spread in a 15 cm square. Grease with a thin layer of soft butter, then fold in three vertically
- Fold in two starting from the edge to the middle of the rectangle (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Fold in two starting from the edge to the middle of the rectangle
- Grease again with butter, then fold the parts on top of each other, resulting in a 4 cm square (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Grease again with butter, then fold the parts on top of each other, resulting in a 4 cm square
- Remove the dough from the cold and spread it back into the square. Place the square cheese filling in the middle (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Remove the dough from the cold and roll out into the square again. Place the square cheese filling in the middle
- Fold the dough into an envelope, bringing the corners of the dough square to the center, overlapping them. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Fold the dough into an envelope, bringing the corners of the dough square to the center, overlapping them.
- Place the folds with the fold down (towards the tray), leaving a space of a few centimeters between them (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Place the folds with the fold down (towards the tray), leaving a space of a few centimeters between them
- The cakes are baked in the preheated oven at 180 C (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The cakes are baked in the preheated oven at 180 C
- When ready, remove the tray from the oven and transfer the hot cakes while they are still on a tray (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) When they are ready, remove the tray from the oven and transfer the hot cakes while they are still on a tray
The merdenele, also called the Macedonians in the Dobrogean parts, are those hot pies, filled with cheese or meat and made into crispy dough sheets that melt in your mouth. For many of us, these browned and tasty pies carry in them aromas and memories from the years of childhood, student or vacation spent at sea.
Ingredients for 24 pieces:
for the dough:
- one kg of white flour
- 600 ml of water
- 10 g of salt
- a teaspoon of vinegar
- 200 g of butter at room temperature
- 600 g Telemea cheese or bellows or sweet
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 egg whites (optional)
For a more festive look, you can spread them on top with egg yolks, then sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, cumin, or dried grated cheese.
Mix the flour with water, salt and vinegar until all the ingredients are well incorporated, resulting in a slightly stronger elastic dough than bread. Leave the dough to rest for about 20 minutes and then divide it into four equal parts.
One by one, a roll of dough is made on each side, which is then divided again into six equal parts. The final pieces will weigh between 65-70 g each.
To avoid water evaporation and the dough drying, it is recommended to cover the dough which is set aside with a thin plastic wrap.
First, grease the work table with oil, then take a piece of hull and stretch it into a 15 cm square. Grease with a thin layer of soft butter, then fold in three vertically, forming a rectangle that is greased again with butter on top, then fold in two starting from the edge to the middle of the rectangle. Grease again with butter, then fold the parts over each other, resulting in a 4 cm square. Grease the square obtained with oil, then place it on a plate and cover it with plastic wrap.
Do the same with the remaining 5 pieces. After you have finished packing, refrigerate the plate for at least an hour and a half or two hours.
Do the same with the remaining parts of the dough.
Meanwhile, prepare the cheese filling. Telemea cheese is first put on the grater, then mixed with cream. Beat the egg whites lightly, then add to the composition. Optionally, anyone can add finely chopped green dill.
As with the dough, the cheese filling is divided into 24 equal parts.
After the two hours have passed, the dough is removed from the cold and spread again in squares. Place the square cheese filling in the middle, then fold the dough into an envelope, bringing the corners of the dough square to the center, overlapping them.
If you do not use baking paper, line the tray with butter and flour, then place the folds in turn with the fold down (towards the tray), leaving a space of a few centimeters between them. Before baking, grease with a little more butter, then bake (in the oven preheated to 180 C) until golden brown.
To give them a more festive look, you can use to garnish the egg yolks mixed with a pinch of salt. Grease each shit, then sprinkle poppy seeds, sesame or cumin on top, or even dry grated cheese.
When ready, remove the tray from the oven and transfer the cakes while they are still hot on a plate or plate.
It is preferably consumed while they are hot, but they are very good and cold. Good appetite!
Peel an apple, grate it and squeeze the juice. Mix the flour with the salt powder, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Put as much as you want, depending on how much cinnamon taste you want the donuts to have.
Separately, beat the eggs, mix them with the milk and incorporate the two compositions. Mix well, then add the grated and drained apples. Leave the composition to cool for at least a quarter of an hour.
Use a spoon and dip a donut in the hot oil from the dough obtained. Fry on both sides, then remove on paper towels to get rid of excess oil.
Add the vanilla-flavored sugar and serve plain or with ice cream.
1. Melt the yeast and sugar in the warm milk in a large container. Add 1/2 of the flour, salt, oil, egg and citrus peel. Homogenize and complete with the rest of the flour.
2. The dough will remain slightly sticky. Grow it sprinkled with flour and covered with a clean kitchen towel.
3. After 1-2 hours, when the dough has doubled in volume, turn it over on a well-floured top and knead it with your hands sprinkled with flour, bringing the edges inwards.
4. Spread a 1-2 cm thick sheet using the rolling pin, adding flour whenever needed. Cut the donuts with a special shape or with a wide-mouthed glass.
5. Place the donuts on trays sprinkled with flour and leave them covered to rise. Knead the remaining coca residue after cutting and spread another sheet, proceeding in the same way.
6. After about 20-30 minutes, when the donuts have risen again, fry them at low-medium temperature in a pan with oil, with part c covering with a lid as soon as you fry them (it is very important to store all the resulting heat, to get the fluffiest donuts).
7. Turn the donuts over and stop putting the lid on. Do the same for the following tranches. Drain the fluffy donuts well from the oil and sprinkle with powdered sugar.